Saturday 17 November 2018

Winter is here

and for me that means working with other stuff than costumes. Like organising a big ski jumping competition with more than 120 athletes from seven countries, including some of the world's best nordic combined skiers.

Since this is a costuming blog I have some photos that goes with the blog.

First though the best view in Falun, and it's quite magical on an early morning when the sun is still rising.


Some times people claim that Dalarna, my region, is conservative and stuck in traditions. On the other hand, there aren't many places where video distance measurer does her job in a traditional folk costume. 
She double up with being a flower girl at the prize ceremony.

Last weekend I doubled up with trooping at a small event in the morning, and then I was at the jumping hills for some preparations, and it gave me a chance to take this photo.


Most of the day was spent doing this though

Looking out the window and be ready to fix things when they go bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment