Wednesday 30 October 2013

Ever since I left my Livejournal account I've felt a bit lost on where to keep track of my costume projects. The last two projects were showcased on tumblr, but I wasn't really happy about that format, so now I'm making a fresh start with this blog.

This blog will only be about my costuming and sewing projects. Since I'm not sewing all the time, this blog will probably be quite inactive in between projects. For example my next big sewing project is planned for spring 2014.

I consider myself a Star Wars-costumer first. I'm a member of the Rebel Legion and 501st Legion, and most of my active costume wearing are done in relation to Star Wars. I've always had an interest in historical clothing though, and in the last years I've found a venue to at least live out my interest in 18th century fashion. Consequently this blog will probably be mostly about Star Wars and 18th century gowns, but you never know what will happen.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment