I found this cosplay meme and since I'm a bit low on time to make blog posts about my current projects I figured this would be fun.
And for your information, the reason why I'm low on time is that I happen to work with World Ski Championships that are going to take place in Falun in February. Counting from Friday-Sunday I realized that I had spent almost 40 hours working with them, and of course I have my regular work as well. I really want to finish my 1780's stays and I have received all the fabrics for the gold handmaiden, so I am working away on them.
Anyway, meme time.
1. Your first cosplay
Now, as a kid I called it dressing up, so I'm not sure that counts. I do remember having great fun taking part in the annual Easter parade up in the mountains where we have a cabin. I must have been around 6 or 7 and was dressed up as Pippi Longstocking, my sister and her friend were Pippi's horse. The thing was though that the parade took place on skis, down the main, rather steep slope of a mountain, and my sister's friend just couldn't ski, so I remember being annoyed that the horse couldn't keep up when I wanted to ski faster. The first cosplay I actually made myself was a jedi costume out of old bedsheets that I made for a halloween party in 2000.
1. Your first cosplay.
2. How many costumes have you done?
3. Your most recent cosplay.
4. Your cosplay communities, where do you go to talk about cosplay?
5. Blatant self plug! Link us to your cosplay page, be it dA, ACP, Coscom, whatever!
6. Your favourite cosplay (that you have done)
The character you have cosplayed that is most similar to you (if none
that you have cosplayed, then one that you will cosplay)
8. Your cosplay plans for the rest of the year (if you have no more for this year, then do next year!)
9. The dream cosplay that might just happen
10. The dream cosplay that will never happen
11. Something cosplay-related that you will never do (eg. crossplay, cosplay from a certain series)
12. Your cosplay idol.
Your cosplay specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large
amount of your cosplays, it could be a specific series, or a common
feature in their appearance, such as glasses)
14. Your cosplay-making habits (eg. singing while working on cosplay)
15. Your least favourite thing about cosplay
16. Do you belong to any cosplay groups? If so, what are they?
17. What events have you cosplayed to?
18. What is your best cosplay memory?
19. What is your worst cosplay memory?
20. Have you won any cosplay awards?
21. Show us your best cosplay derp photo!
22. Have you worn cosplay in a regular situation? (eg. at school, to work)
23. Your most expensive cosplay
24. Your most comfortable cosplay and most uncomfortable cosplay
25. The cosplay you put the most effort into
26. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them?
27. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favourite?
28. Where do you work on your cosplays and where do you store them when they’re done?
29. What is your favourite cosplay item? (eg. a pair of shoes, a wig)
30. Describe cosplay in three words. No more, no less.