I started out with this vintage 70's pattern.
I lengthened the bodice with 3 cm, 1,5 above the waist and 1,5 below it. I also increased the seams in the bodice with 2 cm on each, and tapered the legs towards the feet. Now when I sewed it up it ended up a bit too big, except for the length of the bodice. I could still have increased it a bit more, but it's ok. In order to give it a bit more shape I made two darts from the bust and down to under the waist. I also had to take in the legs a lot. They looked a like big ballon over my hips.
It's very dark, but here's the finished jjumpsuit. Now I could probably make it a bit smaller, but I want this to be a really comfy costume to just lounge around in.
Tonight there is also the release of the trailer for TFA. I'm both hoping that we will finally see more of Leia, but i'm also worried that I'm wrong with how I'm doing the costume, or that it will show another costume for Leia.