Friday 1 November 2019

AvestaCon photos

As I said in my previous post I had the opportunity to have photos taken with Red Island Media and he has already sent some of them to me.

My main priority was to finally get decent photos of my pilot. I have had several sessions with photographers for the pilot, and then they have disappeared without sending me the photos. This has made me weary about using photographers who don't get paid, or whom I don't already know. Thankfully I know this photographer, he is also the one who did the beautful Melisandre photos last year at AvestaCon.


Then I had just recently dyed my hair and I was really happy with the result, so I chose to do some photos of me as a regular Hogwarts student, so I could show off the hair. I'm calling these photos Autumn at Hogwarts



I had to have at least one photo of me as Luna as well though, and with some nice scenery around I wanted to have her in nature where she belongs


One of the best things with AvestaCon is the location, there are simply so many interesting things in a place made from slag bricks and with nature just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment