Sunday 11 April 2021

An outing to 1521

 Even if all big events are cancelled our 16th century guild is still trying to keep up with all the 500th anniversaries that are taking place. We limit us to eight people at the time, and we are outdoors.

This weekend we went for a picknick at Brunnbäcks färja, where the first big battle of Gustav Vasa's war of liberation stood in early April 1521.

The whole group in front of the memorial (note the Danish landsknecht in the middle)

Our Dalecarlian soldiers

The Danish/German contigent

The honourable local women


It was quite windy


I've had a lack of inspiration lately, but I'm also getting a bit bored that I'm always wearing this outfit, so I'm starting to feel that I want to change it up a bit. Maybe a new hood could be a good start.


No comments:

Post a Comment