Monday, 8 September 2014

First tall motif is done

Tonight I took advantage of the Austria-Sweden football game and managed to finish the first motif. I'm glad that I've started with the motifs in the back, since I'm definitely improving my needle skills step by step.

These are the colours that I've used:
Bottom lozenge - DMC 333
Bottom leaf - DMC 3808
Middle and top leaves - 1 strand of DMC 3808 and one 1 strand of DMC 3809
Top roundel - edge of DMC 333 and filled with DMC 327

There is still room for a roundel between the bottom and top leaves, but I can't really decide if it's there or not in the screen caps. In the concept sketch it's definitely there though. I think I'm going to finish the rest before deciding if the I should add it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment