Thursday 3 January 2019

My favorite photos of 2018


Here are some of my favorite photos of 2018.

Historical costumes

Yes, it's 30 degrees Celsius and I'm melting, but it still turned out really nice.

It's not always the photos where you think you are posing the best that ends up as favorite. This was a quick snap shot to try and show my hairstyle, but I guess it's the quick nature of the shot that makes it feel very natural and relaxed.


This is probably my best photo of the year. The combination of the colour of the costume with the majestic wall is just gorgeous. I really feel as if I'm standing either on the Wall or in Winterfell.


Some of my friends claim that Mon Mothma is a powerhungry, dirty politician. Of course I wanted to give them a bit of confirmation with this photo.




Costuming isn't all about being serious, you need to have some fun as well.





Happy New Costuming Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment