My first attempt wasn't even close, the thing is though, when I made it I thought that it was really good. I simply hadn't trained my eyes to "see" what the costume looked like. I had a bodice that was just a bodice, not a boned corset, it ended in a point and was too short, compared to the long and rounded original corset. I used synthetic crepe satin and polyester chiffon, and the cape was some netting that I tried to tea dye. I got the shape of the skirt and blouse right though, and I had the correct ear buns. Even if the shape of the corset isn't right I'm also proud of the embroidery that I did on it.
Status: non-existing. I have gathered materials and have both the exact right ribbons for the sleeve wraps and the correct sequins for the skirt, so one day I'm going to make this one properly one day. I just need to buckle down and prepare for all the hand embroidery on both the corset and the dress itself.