Monday 4 January 2021

Favorite photos of 2020

Even without events I had the chance to get in costume a few times, and here are my favorite photos of 2020.

Three trips up to the Ingvara Viking camp during the summer were the best escape from the rest of 2020 during the summer. Also I finally photos of my Viking garb. 

It was magical to be able to take tea in the salon of Hildasholm, on the original furniture and china of the Munthe family.

Swedish summer light is magic, this is quite late in the evening. I love how the yellow and red colours pop out, without any filters.

It's so great to see the result of what a professional photographer can create
Photo by Johan Falkenström

This is my absolute favorite photo of the whole year!
Photo by Johan Falkenström

The mine is a great background, but especially in a bright orange gown. Of course I take every chance I can to go to work like this.

This photoshoot made me think it was fun to dress as trossfrau again. Hopefully the exhibition with the photo will be able to open some time in 2021 (it should have opened in 2020)



No comments:

Post a Comment